We have been gearing up for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2019 for months, and now you can take your first big step in planning to celebrate 50 years of DDW: registration! General registration and housing for DDW 2019 are now open. Registering during the early bird period (until April 3) guarantees a savings of at least $80.
50 Years of DDW
Get ready to commemorate 50 years of DDW in San Diego, CA, May 18-21, 2019. What better way to celebrate the DDW legacy than to dive into major GI breakthroughs on the California coastline? The global destination for GI education, DDW is the leading meeting for professionals working in gastroenterology, hepatology, GI endoscopy, gastrointestinal surgery and related fields.
DDW has spent 50 years providing education for all attendees across the spectrum of professional activities. Join us in San Diego and experience firsthand how DDW:
- Provides an extensive program of high-quality education presented in a variety of learning formats.
- Presents research in more than 4,000 poster presentations and over 1,000 abstract presentations.
- Connects you with digestive disease professionals from varied backgrounds around the world.
- Showcases the latest innovative products and services in the field.
Register today and save at least $80 until April 3.
Registering during the early bird period also gives you the opportunity to sign up for popular ticketed sessions before they fill up. Below is a list of ticketed sessions offered by the sponsoring societies:
- Hepatology Update: The Year in Review
- Saturday, May 18, 2-5 p.m.
- AGA Postgraduate Course
- Saturday, May 18, 8:15 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and Sunday, May 19, 8:30 a.m.-12:35 p.m.
- ASGE Annual Postgraduate Course: Best Practices and Emerging Paradigms
- Sunday, May 19, 12:55-6 p.m., and Monday, May 20, 7 a.m.-Noon
- SSAT Hands-On Courses
- Saturday, May 18, Noon-5 p.m., and Sunday, May 19, Noon-5 p.m.