We have been gearing up for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2019 for months, and now society members can take their first big step in planning to celebrate 50 years of DDW: registration!
Registration and housing for DDW are now open for sponsoring society members. Register ahead of the crowd to book your first choice of hotel and save at least $80. Early bird registration is complimentary for member trainees, postdoctoral fellows, medical residents and students (ends April 3). Visit the DDW website to learn more about what’s included in the cost of registration.
Not a society member? General registration and housing open on Jan. 23, 2019.
50 Years of DDW
Get ready to commemorate 50 years of DDW in San Diego, CA, May 18-21, 2019. What better way to celebrate the DDW legacy than to dive into major GI breakthroughs on the California coastline? The global destination for GI education, DDW is the leading meeting for professionals working in gastroenterology, hepatology, GI endoscopy, gastrointestinal surgery and related fields.
DDW has spent 50 years providing education for all attendees across the spectrum of professional activities. Join us in San Diego and experience firsthand how DDW:
- Provides an extensive program of high-quality education presented in a variety of learning formats.
- Presents research in more than 4,000 poster presentations and over 1,000 abstract presentations.
- Connects you with digestive disease professionals from varied backgrounds around the world.
- Showcases the latest innovative products and services in the field.
Registering early also gives you the opportunity to sign up for popular ticketed sessions before they fill up. Below is a list of ticketed sessions offered by the sponsoring societies:
- Hepatology Update: The Year in Review
- Saturday, May 18, 2-5 p.m.
- AGA Postgraduate Course
- Saturday, May 18, 8:15 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and Sunday, May 19, 8:30 a.m.-12:35 p.m.
- ASGE Annual Postgraduate Course: Best Practices and Emerging Paradigms
- Sunday, May 19, 12:55-6 p.m., and Monday, May 20, 7 a.m.-Noon
- SSAT Hands-On Courses
- Saturday, May 18, Noon-5 p.m., and Sunday, May 19, Noon-5 p.m.